Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Well in that case, we should be quite excited about today. It’s Wednesday– Writer Wednesday! The best day of year and the highlight of this week. I have the pleasure of hosting our Blog Hop Photo Reveal today. 😀
Before we get to that, here are the stories that sprung from last week’s photo prompt. Be sure to give them a read and send the author an encouraging comment. Writers need encouragement! 🙂
Me and the Countess on a Sunday Night by Scott Taylor
Missing by Heather Musk
Companion by Tena Carr
Everyone is invited to participate in the Blog Hop Photo Prompt! Don’t be shy. Here are the instructions of how it works:
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena or Leanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have until next Tuesday post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
Here are your photos for this week: