“The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.”
~ Sarah Addison Allen, Garden Spells
Isn’t that a delicious thought on a new day? I hope that is how Wednesday has started out for you today, bright and sweet. 🙂
Okay, it is time for the next round of our Writer Wednesday Blog Hop–Photo Reveal!
Here are the stories birthed from last week’s photos:
Carefree Inspiration by Carrie Sorensen
Waiting by Sally
Here is how the blog hop works–everyone is invited to participate, so be sure to jump in anytime and invite a friend!
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena orLeanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have the next week to post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
Here are your photos (courtesy of me–Leanne Sype):