Has anyone seen where last week went!? Time flies when you’re… busy! I hope you are all having a fantastic week! Okay, let’s get right to the Writer Wednesday Blog Hop Reveal…
Here are the stories inspired from last week’s photos. Be sure to read through them, and leave the author a comment of encouragement!
Bigger than the Ocean by Carrie Sorensen
Special Moment by Sally Stackhouse
No Unicorns in the Middle East by Leanne Sype
Here’s a reminder of how the blog hop works… everyone is invited to participate, so don’t be shy!
1) Write a story using both photos.
2) Keep your word count to 500 words or less.
3) Submit your completed story to your blog hostess (Nicole, Carrie, Tena orLeanne) via the inLinkz linky below. (If you need a bit of help with this step, just leave a comment and we’ll get you linked up!)
4) You have the next week to post.
5) Have fun, don’t stress, let those creative juices flow!
Here are your photos:
Yikes! Good luck!