Oh man. I am so sorry about getting this to you a day late, my friends. As you can tell from yesterday’s post, my mind was distracted; however, I won’t let you down today. Heather Musk had the reigns this week–she’s about to go through some significant life changes in the next couple of weeks, so we’re grateful she was able to squeeze in a prompt for us before she takes a bit of a sabbatical!
I am thrilled to see all the stories that came in for last week’s prompt! Keep those creative juices flowing this week. Feel free to invite a friend to join the fun!
Welcome to Wednesday everyone, and the latest edition of the Writer Wednesday blog hop.
We had a bumper amount of submissions for last weeks prompts, the most we’ve had for a while I think so thank you very much to you guys for taking part. Here are the stories for your enjoyment:
Thanks you guys for making this week so successful! Make sure you head on over and leave some commenting love for their efforts, as you know we all like encouragement 😉
Before revelaing the new prompt for this week, here’s a quick reminder of the rules for any new folks out there:
- There is either one picture and five random words or two pictures given out, which are to be used in the story.
- The word count must be 500 words or less.
- The deadline to link up is Tuesday of the following week.
- Link up at the bottom of this post with your entry for the week.
- Most importantly, have fun!
The prompt for this week is one picture and five random words: