Just popping up to say “Good day” to you all. I’m taking an itty-bitty break from blogging–I shouldn’t be gone for too long, but I feel the need to hunker down and think and pray. I’m feeling in a funk, kind of down and lost. So I shall ruminate and write privately, work out the kinks, and then I’ll come back and let you know what I’ve discovered.
In the meantime, I’d like to stay faithful to you and our blog hop community and share the Writer Wednesday prompt! Debb from Stanton Sunshine has our prompt for this week. Promise me you’ll have tons of fun writing and creating while I am away! Joy and peace to you, dear readers!
Well, it’s another Wednesday – another midweek – and another chance to participate in this blog hop! Curiously enough, I had typed the title as “blog hope” and thought, why yes, I do have hope that you’ll enjoy participating as much as we do. 🙂
Here are the instructions on how to do the blog hop:
1) Write a short story (500 words or less) incorporating both photographs.
2) Stay with the 500-word limit.
3) Craft and link your post by next Tuesday evening (10:00 p.m. PST).
4) Link up your story using the inLinkz frog at the bottom of the prompt. Simply click on the frog and enter your story information as prompted. If you need assistance, leave a comment on this post and one of us hostesses will help you. 🙂
5) Last but not least: Have Fun!! We were going to tell you to not take this too seriously, but we know full well that asking writers to write something means that they will take it seriously. So, take it seriously, but don’t fret/panic/pass out/hyperventilate/lose sleep/run in fear over it.
Here are the two prompts for this week:
Have fun, and then click on that cute little frog to submit your story!